Saturday, November 26, 2011

July - Ghost Girl

Ghostgirl

By Tonya Hurley

Now I lay me down to sleep,I pray the Lord my soul to keep.And if I should die before I awake,I pray the popular attend my wake.

Charlotte Usher feels practically invisible at school, and then one day she really is invisible. Even worse: she's dead. And all because she choked on a gummy bear. But being dead doesn't stop Charlotte from wanting to be popular; it just makes her more creative about achieving her goal. If you thought high school was a matter of life or death, wait till you see just how true that is.



The heat of summer made the majority of us crave something cooler. And whats cooler than Halloween?! In preparation for that lovely time, we all decided that we would read a scary book.

Little did we realize that some YA fiction is YA fiction for a reason....

Once we started reading we realized pretty quickly that this was one of the those books that are better in the hands of those that grasp Justin Bieber posters. Oh well! A quick easy read for a heated summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment